Elena Veronese is Berlin based independent designer and maker, with practical and conceptual expertise in various field, from interior and furniture design to art and installations.
She applies a creative design thinking process across a multitude of projects and thanks to a structured methodology, an active participation and a problem solving attitude, she has achieved meaningful and sustainable design for companies and private.
How we can work together
- Tell me your project, we can explore together your needs and dreams.
- I create moods and first drawings to show possible style and function of your project.
- We go deeper into materials and visualisations to show you the touch and feel of the space or the furniture
- Once the details are set, I take care of the production phase and the installation
- You just need some ideas for your space? You can book just a consultation.